25 Connaught Street, Forrestfield
Sold for $ 395,000
Retain and Build Now! House - Property ID: 886866
This home is a great opportunity for the budding developer!
A classic 1969, solid Forrestfield four bedroom home on a big and rare subdivisible (R25) 787sqm block. Prime location across the road from Connaught reserve, close to shops, doctors, schools, restaurants and public transport routes.
With an easy carport removal and perhaps a roof re-pitch, you open up a Pandoras Box backyard to reveal a big area that simply begs for a brand new dwelling Just ASK ME HOW!
Other bonus features include:
- Near new comfortable ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Original jarrah floorboards beneath carpet
- Side access through to rear/shed
- Large storage shed
- Massive outdoor patio area and cosy front porch
- Manicured front and rear gardens
Want to find out more? Call Terry Pinker 0414 452 790
- Land Size Approx. - 787 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport