31 Kingfisher Loop, High Wycombe
It feels like the country in the City (924sqm) House - Property ID: 887025
Don't lump this gorgeous 3 bedroom home in the same category as the other 3 bedroom homes in High Wycombe. This one just feels different! Maybe it's the spacious living areas or the large country style patio overlooking the beautiful established gardens, one thing is for sure, this property has to be visited to be appreciated.
• Large front lounge and dining area
• Spacious family room with plenty of natural light and TV/buffet recess
• Great kitchen with modern stainless steel, oven, range hood and dishwasher and new cook-top
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• 2x gas bayonets to keep you toasty warm in winter
• Large master bedroom with bay windows, private atrium and semi en-suite
• Neat, clean bathroom/semi en-suite
• Both spare bedrooms will fit a double bed and have built in robes
• 6m x 4.5m powered workshop with drive in access through the lockup garage
• Awesome patio area overlooking the backyard
• Established gardens and fruit trees as well as a good sized grass area for the kids
• Terrific sized block (924sqm) allows plenty of options for caravan and boat parking, chook yards and veggie patches
• 924sqm zoned R20 allows for the possibility of subdivision on this block.
This lovely home sits in a quiet loop street in a family friendly area and with High Wycombe benefiting from such works as the airport upgrade, train line extension, re-zoning and being only 16km to the CBD there is plenty of opportunity for your investment to grow in the future.
Contact Glen Newland for more details.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge