22 Pamphlet Lane, Coomera
The Demand For This Award Winning Estate Is Huge House - Property ID: 887109
- Built by award winning Plantation Homes
- 4 Bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- 2 Bathrooms with 'his' and 'her' basins in ensuite
- 2 Separate living areas
- Stone bench-tops in kitchen
- 5 burner gas cook-top
- Air conditioning
- Timber sliding doors to outdoor alfresco
- Solar power
- Rainwater tank
- 476m2 Block
- Tenanted until July 2017
- Property Built in 2010
Coomera is an emerging hub on the northern Gold Coast and is readily identified as the growth corridor of Australia. Home to two of Australia's biggest theme parks, Dreamworld and White Water World, Coomera is also home to the largest Marina in the Southern Hemisphere which also hosts the Gold Coast International Marine Expo each year.
Coomera has been earmarked as a satellite growth suburb with it predicted to expand to more than 70,000 residence. Coomera has six public and private schools in the area as well as two TAF campuses.
Coomera is one of the most modern sought after suburbs on the Gold Coast that also offers beautiful waterways and wildlife.
Standout inclusions in your new home include 'Velocity' fibre to the home technology that supplies the property with telephone, broadband data and digital TV services, dual reticulation plumbing which includes high quality Class A+ recycled water and natural gas.
This contemporary residence is full of Gold Coast sunshine, and is light and bright throughout.
Estate features include:
- Velocity Fibre to the Home technology
- Natural Gas
- Roving Security
Your family home is located just a short distance from the resident clubhouse which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
- Business Centre
- Cinema Room
- Swimming Pool
Suitable to Queensland's lifestyle and climate, keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this property offers:
- 6km of walking trails
- BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance
- Community parks
- Easy access to the Coomera River
- 20 minutes to the beaches
- 35 minutes to Brisbane's CBD
- 3 Km to the Coomera Railway Station and proposed Coomera Town Centre
- 3.5 km to the M1
- 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport
This offering will not last, call Jason today.