100 Limerick Drive, Witheren
Price: Contact Agent
Serene dual living at its best! House - Property ID: 887113
A magical 3.8 acre property. If you are looking for space, dual living or perhaps bed & breakfast possibilities (council permitting), then you've found the right property!
Located in leafy Witheren at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find your own haven of peace, tranquility & an abundance of wildlife on your doorstep...
This magnificent, contemporary country home has been designed for a large family with two separate "wings". There is a view from every livable room! Grand double doors welcome you into a spacious foyer decorated with a wrought iron chandelier.
The "children's or guests wing" has 2 large bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet, as well as another exceptionally large bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and double doors opening out onto the large timber deck. There is also a spacious laundry with linen & utility storage.
The "parent's wing" has a fabulous main bedroom with walk-in dressing room that leads to the ensuite with twin basins, shower and a luxurious spa bath to relax in. Double doors lead out to the deck and area completing your own retreat. This wing also accommodates a great media room plus another bedroom/study that looks out to wonderful views.
The large country kitchen is an entertainer's delight. Overlooking the generous dining and living area that has a cozy wood fire to snuggle up on a winter's night. Modern bi-fold doors lead out to huge deck with wonderful mountain views. An amazing space to enjoy the natural surrounds & abundant wildlife to unwind from a hectic day!
Leading off from the dining enjoy the BBQ deck, or swim in your own private salt water in-ground pool which has the luxury of being solar heated for when the weather cools! All this plus a separate large studio apartment downstairs with own kitchen & bathroom.
- Elevated, an abundance of wildlife, open space as well as a backdrop of trees
- Upstairs has 4 bedrooms, study, media room, 2 ensuite, the main ensuite has its own corner spa bath, extra-large shower, toilet room & twin basin vanity
- Downstairs has a feature entry foyer area, automatic DLUG with huge workshop & storage area, enough to fit another car! Plus a large self-contained studio apartment with kitchen/dining, living area & bathroom
- Classical country kitchen with extensive stone counter, routed timber cabinets & 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop with dishwasher & large fridge space is an entertainers' delight
- Timber floorboards throughout living areas, carpeted bedrooms, tiled bathrooms
- 9ft ceilings with extensive modern windows to capture natural breeze & the surrounding vistas all with aluminum flyscreens
-Bi-fold doors lead off the living areas to decks, expanding the inside outside living options & great entertainment spaces
- Fans, air conditioner in the 2 main bedrooms as well as apartment & media room
- Both main bedrooms have their own walk-in robe, dressing area though to the ensuite & double doors leading out to the deck with views
- Plenty of storage with large laundry linen cupboards, separate utility cupboard & another large cupboard under the stairwell
- Electric solar system 6.5KW & gas hot water system as well as 3 phase power
- 95,000L water tank & eco safe waste system
- Water filter attached to outside of house to filter all water
- Fully fenced solar heated salt water in-ground 8 x 4.6m pool
The owners designed the home to the natural contours which allows natural light and the breeze to envelop the property, as well as ensuring a vista from each livable room. Truly a remarkable feat! Why not have it all? Call Tracy now to inspect this fabulous property!
- Land Size Approx. - 1.56 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining