7 Slade Avenue, Ellenbrook
CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME WITH THE WOW FACTOR: House - Property ID: 887123
ENTIRE FURNITURE IS INCLUDED WITH THE SALE OF THIS PROPERTY. VALUE OVER $20,000.
This 4x2 Aveling built home set in Annie's Landing Ellenbrook will astound you. As you step through this magnificent home you will be greeted by quality throughout. From the gleaming 600x600 porcelain tiles, to the magnificent kitchen with quality splash back tiles, scullery, wooden flooring this home has it all and with absolutely nothing for you to do. Only 12 months old this magnificent home is a class above the rest. This home spare no expenses- finished to the highest quality. The laundry is directly off the kitchen and boast quality splash back tiles, a great deal of cupboards and security door. The kitchen is fitted with an abundance of cupboards, stone bench tops, 5 burner stove, splash back tiles, brand new Bosch dishwasher and 900ml oven to cook to your hearts delight. Looking directly onto the family and meals area with quality L.E.D downlights and timber shutter blinds, split system air conditioner, wall heating and 31 course high ceiling. The enclosed theatre is fitted with first class wooden flooring. L.E.D down lights, and timber shutter blinds and roller shutters complete the theatre room. The master bedroom is abundance in size with Black Butt wooden flooring, bulkhead ceiling, split air conditioning, wall heating and roller shutters for that added security. A good size walk in robe and the magnificent ensuite with wall to ceiling tiling and double sink completes this masterpiece. The three minor bedrooms are of good size with quality wooden floors and L.E.D lighting, built in robes and is set in between the magnificent porcelain tiled activity room with a double a door linen cupboard. Step outside onto the brick paved patio and beautiful artificial lawn, no garden and quality side gate. The backyard is complete and leaves nothing for you to do but relax. The front has easy maintained garden and artificial lawn to leave you with more time for the things you enjoy.
Close to Annie's Landing playground, Chardonnay park, The Vines, Schools, Transport. What more could you want?
Features included and not limited
* Beautiful 600X600 tiled entrance.
* Enclosed theatre with LED down lights, timber shutter blinds and quality wood flooring
* Good size master bedroom with black butt wood flooring, wall heating and air con
* Ensuite with double sink and floor to ceiling tiling
* Kitchen with dishwasher, stone bench tops, scullery & 900ml oven
* Family, dining with split system air con, wall heating and LED down lights
* 3 Good size minor bedrooms with b.i.r. and wooden flooring
* Touch button light switch and quality LED down lights throughout.
* Split system air conditioner & Wall heating in master bedroom & main living
* Quality doors throughout & timber shutter blinds
* Black Butt quality wood flooring in bedrooms and theatre
* Roller shutters on front windows
* Artificial lawn to front and back
* Security screen to laundry and family
* Double lock up garage
* Floor area 193 Approx
* Land area 390 Approx
VIEWING IS A MUST AND WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. Call Annique on 0432 354 912 for a viewing.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport