45 Duntreath Street, Keperra
Sold for $ 502,000
Blink and you'll miss it! House - Property ID: 887478
Set in a great street in Kings Park, Keperra this 3 bedroom brick and tile lowset house makes an ideal buy for the first time buyer, couple, family or investor. Located on a spacious corner block, this home has lots to love, and lots to offer.
Three sizable bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans, provide for comfortable nights all year round. Separate lounge, family and dining rooms all add to the versatility of the home, whilst a large kitchen caters for all the family.
A home office / craft / hobby or spare room is accessible via the integrated single garage and adds to the overall appeal of this property.
Outside a large, covered verandah offers a quiet sanctuary on which to relax, or a great outdoor space to entertain friends and family.
The fully fenced, flat back yard provides a safe environment for kids and pets to enjoy, whilst a steel 3m x 3m shed offers great storage for all your gardening and outdoor equipment needs.
- 3 Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes.
- Large kitchen with dishwasher.
- Separate lounge room, family room and dining room, all with ceiling fans.
- Spare room, ideal for use as an office, craft or hobby room.
- Tidy bathroom with separate toilet.
- Large laundry with direct outdoor access.
- Electric cooking and hot water.
- Single integrated garage with tilt -a-door.
- Large, covered verandah.
- Fully fenced back yard.
- 3m x 3m steel shed.
- Rainwater tank.
- Large, flat front yard with driveway to garage.
- Block size 638m2.
Ideal as a home for the first time buyer, couple, family or as that investment property. Close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so don't be slow, as it will go!