5A Bridget Place, Shelley
Only 10 weeks till school begins for 2017 House - Property ID: 887537 420
Call to find out when our next VIP viewing will be
Are you thinking you'd like to be in your new home by the new school terms in 2017? If so, do you know that you have 2 weeks to put in an offer if your offer, is subject to finance?
A normal subject to finance offer is on average 8 weeks. So now my question to you is what more could you want?
If you have been through 5a Bridget Place, Shelley you know the simple design combined with the oversized rooms just makes sense. The house will suit a busy family perfectly as everything was designed to be easy.
Low maintenance gardens, easy clean bathrooms and the kids have so much space in their own rooms there is just no excuse to leave their stuff scattered through the rest of the home.
If this is your dream. I invite you to put an offer on 5a Bridget THIS WEEK!
If you require another viewing why not head down this weekend to double check everything before you miss out on your new home.
There really is no need to go looking at anything else. Don't hesitate any longer remember the new school year is just around the corner.
1.1% Conjunction with all agents
Other Features of this property include:
• Home Theatre featuring projector screen tv, surround sound and original cornices
• Massive laundry with ample storage and bench space with bonus covered clothesline area on the side of the home.
• Modern easy to clean bathroom that every parent dreams off featuring floor to ceiling tiles, modern colours, stone benchtops and a double shower..
• Ducted air con throughout the bedrooms and theatre room.
• Large open plan kitchen/dining/family room including a flush mount wood fire to keep you warm all winter. Living has views of pool and outdoor alfresco
• Family area also has floor to ceiling glass doors along the back of the home letting in plenty of light and sunshine, with the addition of the balcony upstairs you are also protected by the suns heat during summer.
• Huge family kitchen with granite benchtops s/s appliances and a massive breakfast bar.
• Parents Retreat with access to balcony and glimpses of the canning river.
• Separate office
• Stylish master bedroom featuring a large WIR with plenty of storage options.
• Spacious ensuite with stone bench double vanity, 2 person spa and large shower recess
• Massive balcony extending the full length of the home with views of the canning river.
• Spacious carpeted storage loft currently used as a children's cubby.
• Views of the Canning river and city
• Power and lights
• Safety windows
- Land Size Approx. - 621 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport