1/28 Strickland Street, South Bunbury
Exceptional 2 Storey Inner City Living Unit - Property ID: 887686
Location Location Location
Outstanding access to local facilities shopping centre homemaker centre fuel schools Bunbury city centre- Beach and historic Highway Hotel
Open floor plan giving a spacious feel the moment you walk in the door...
The choice of colours is modern and will compliment any furnishings...
Tiled floors span the entry, kitchen and open plan family meals area,
While the kitchen sink and even more cupboard space is located centrally in an island bench
There is good storage space in the kitchen cupboards surrounding the electric oven with gas top.
The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen for convenience and is also close to the private courtyard, so feeding your guests while entertaining won't exclude you from the function.
The carpeted television room is off to the side of the entry and provides good space to relax in.
The roomy laundry space and second toilet are conveniently located between the TV room and open kitchen and dining area.
Easy access to the rear courtyard is through glass sliding door, where the paved courtyard provides a good sized entertainment area and low maintenance. There is also a lockable storage shed and two car parking spaces for this modern inner city unit.
There is also a great storage space under the carpeted stairs that lead to the upper level.
The two good sized bedrooms are on the upper floor and both have built in robes. The main bedroom also has the luxury of a balcony to enhance the freedom of your own private space.
This upper level is also where the stand alone second toilet is as well as the beautifully presented bathroom that features a vanity, linen cupboard and extremely generous shower.
So if you're after location, convenience and a simplistic lifestyle then go no further than this value packed unit.
This property is offered under the Opening Doors scheme, with the purchase price representing 80% share in the property being $260,000 The Department of Housing will retain the other 20% share.
Buyers must be eligible for Keystart flexible loan product and for further information regarding Keystart please call them on 1300 578 278
Call Tony Deighton 0413125642 or Adrian Corker 0428933551 to view this exceptional opportunity.
Office & Agent Details
- 13 Stirling Street
Bunbury WA 6230
- E: email@example.com
- P: +618 9721 3533
- F: +618 9721 1274
- Principal - Residential Sales Manager
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0428 933 551