12/3 Railway Parade, Burwood
Sold for $ 878,000
THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINERS LIFESTYLE Apartment - Property ID: 887919 259
Conveniently placed in the heart of Railway Parade, only a stone's throw from Burwood train station, this immaculate light filled 2 bedroom apartment gives you access to the exclusive cosmopolitan lifestyle Burwood has to offer.
- Welcoming combined open plan lounge, dining & kitchen area, filled with natural light, sliding doors open onto a balcony with wide district views.
- Superb kitchen with stone benches, with an added breakfast bar, frosted glass splashbacks, lots of cupboard space & Smeg gas appliances.
- Large master bedroom with a walk-in robe, built-in, ensuite & leading onto its own private balcony.
- Bright double sized second bedroom with built-in.
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with combined bath & shower with a separate internal laundry with added storage space.
- Additional Features include, 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners, secure parking with security lift access, LED lighting & NBN connection.
- Centrally located, moments to Burwood Library, Westfield, local cafes, shops, schools, parks, & Anytime Fitness at your doorstep.
This unit is sure to impress the most discerning buyers. (Agents Interest)
Size: 99m2 + 15m2 = 114m2 in total
Strata Levy: $897 pq approx
Council rates: $330 pq approx
Water rates: $185 pq approx
Address: 12/3 Railway Parade, Burwood
Auction: Saturday 8 October at 12pm, On Site
Inspection: Wednesday 6pm - 6:30pm, Saturday 11:30am to 12pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Claude Kachi 0433 333 545
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "burwood" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
Office & Agent Details
- 388 Burwood Road
Belmore NSW 2192
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9758 2744
- F: 02 9758 1893