19 Griffith Street, Tamborine Mountain
"Lilliput Cottage" House - Property ID: 887982
Is a country classic with enduring appeal, spacious and comfortable, situated in the heart of what locals call the "Village" - strolling distance to all amenities, cafes, library and post office.
As soon as one opens the gate, this lovely home warmly welcomes you with its path of fragrant French lavender and roses, leading to the pretty front porch.
- Formal lounge and dining rooms have a French Provincial charm
- Main bedroom has ensuite and walk-in robe
- Hallway takes you to the kitchen and family room with cosy wood-fired stove, window seat and French doors open out to covered rear patio
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Full family bathroom
- Handsome high ceilings
- Quality plantation shutters through out
- 100% Pure wool carpets
- Freshly painted through out
- Ducted air-conditioning
Brand new extension music studio/media room/games room features:
- Fully insulated with acoustic batts in roof and walls
- The walls have been sheeted with 9mm cement sheeting with VJ boards on top of that
- The ceiling is double sheeted with plaster first and then VJ boards
- French doors in Meranti timber have been glazed with special hush glass for noise reduction
- Plumbing installed for a kitchenette or bar
- Plenty of power points, TV point for wall hung TV and wire speaker cabling for all 4 walls
- Brand new quality carpet
- New addition has potential for dual living - either granny flat or teenager's retreat or perfect for a home based business
- Great spacious patio, perfect for summer alfresco dining & BBQ's
- Fully fenced pet friendly
- Fully landscaped back North facing garden with new bush rock retaining walls
- 3m x 2.3m garden shed
- 3 Kw solar system
Would be "so sweet to come home to" in a leafy quiet neighbourhood whilst enjoying our wonderful Mountain life-style.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling for an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 809 m2
- Super sweet!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Fully fenced