68 Sea Eagle Drive, Burleigh Waters
The Dress Circle of "Burleigh Cove" House - Property ID: 887989
This four year old master residence exudes class throughout, seamlessly integrating contemporary separate living and dining space with magnificent outdoor areas, creating a vibrant family residence with an emphasis on relaxation and entertaining.
A beautiful home in immaculate order boasting a well designed floor plan of generous proportions, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a dream lifestyle with space for every family member to enjoy.
Special features include:
- An entertainers dream and a childs' wonderland.
- 4 large bedrooms plus office or fifth bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage
- Large formal lounge with formal dining.
- Separate level containing the executive master suite with its own lounge, impressive WIR, large ensuite, and a private balcony with views of Surfers Paradise.
- Gourmet chefs' kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooktop.
- Outdoor entertaining fit for large numbers with huge undercover timber decks and guest toilet.
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout.
- Sparkling in-ground pool with flowing waterfall and LED lighting.
- Vacuum maid throughout the residence.
- 651m2 land size with immaculate easy care landscaped gardens.
- Remote double lock up garage with storage room.
- An inspection is a must !!
This tastefully decorated home ticks all the boxes so don't miss your chance to secure this immaculate example of a "Prize Home" quality residence in the ideal location in which to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle.
Less than 1km to Stockland Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre, and 2km to the world famous Burleigh Beach and Burleigh CBD with trendy James St featuring fashion boutiques, cafes, and restaurants.
Handy to the M1 for easy access to Gold Coast Airport, Theme Parks, and the commute to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 411 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 651 m2
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport