33 Straughair Lane, Traveston
Sold for $ 350,000
**Massive Price Drop** ACT NOW! Lifestyle - Property ID: 888319
Reduced dramatically, act now as this lifestyle property is priced to sell! With the owner committed elsewhere, be sure to book your inspection today, as tomorrow could be too late.
Situated 15 minutes south of the Gympie CBD, 30 Minutes to Noosa and 1.5 hours to Brisbane, this lifestyle offering could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Near 33 acres is awaiting you and being on the doorstep to the Sunshine Coast hinterland, your future is assured.
Run some livestock, use the property as a great home base or build the house of your dreams, with a property featuring the following:
- 10m x 8m liveable shed with wraparound verandahs and 3 bay carport (not approved)
- Fully lined with good sized living spaces and bedroom
- 900mm stainless steel gas oven, stainless steel rangehood and dishwasher
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Solar hot water/3 x 5000g rainwater storage
- 27m x 6m open shed accommodating 5 car spaces and includes a 9m x 6m enclosed space with attached caravan, which could double as a another liveable space
- 6m x 6m shed with 6m x 3m skillion
- 2 large billabongs
The property has 6 Mile Creek as the boundary and the added bonus of 6 registered cod holes, meaning water will never be an issue. Properties like this are always in high demand and with this massive price drop, buyers are going to see a real opportunity here! A property like this, in this location and price range deserves your attention! For further information, call marketing agent Peter Olsson today!