8 Bird Crescent, Dunsborough
BIRDS EYE VIEW IN OLD DUNSBOROUGH House - Property ID: 888362
Architecturally inspired & spatially outstanding is this quality custom built, rammed earth 2 storey home established on a generous 853m2 block.
The protected Old Dunsborough Foreshore is close by- as is the Dunsborough Boat Ramp, safe netted swimming area, children's playground and Primary Schools.
* Sit back and soak in the serenity on the beautifully presented, North-facing entertainment deck that overlooks the 10m in-ground, concreted pool.
* Step out from the refreshing, open-plan living area and enjoy the view of the Bay that is available from both levels.
* Floor-to-ceiling glass, stainless steel ceiling fans and a homey wood fire add to the comfort of this home - as does the warm Tasmanian Oak flooring that flows throughout.
* A second living area is located on the Western wing of the ground floor, along with the spacious main bathroom.
* The three fully carpeted minor bedrooms boast beach blinds and built in robes.
* The second level acts as the perfect parent's retreat/3rd living area, with vistas to the South overlooking a beautiful bushland reservation and views to the North onto the decking area & pool.
* Adjoining this retreat is the lavish master bedroom that features an ensuite, spacious walk in robe & stainless steel ceiling fan.
* Immerse yourself in nature by walking the nearby trails up to Castle Rock and beyond to Meelup Beach.
* The serene gardens are fully reticulated and landscaped, and the double lock-up garage and garden shed offer you plenty of storage.
* The pool is heated & the house is also serviced by solar panels.
* This fantastic properties location & features are sure to see it sell fast!
- Land Size Approx. - 843 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport