3 Menangal Way, Forrestfield
Faultless Home in Premier Location House - Property ID: 888388
It's always refreshing to find a property which is completely finished to a high standard in a beautiful street and has already got all the big $$$ spent, And the most important part of all very realistically priced.
In a street where properties have sold well over $600,000 and a short stroll to the new Tyler Springs parkland you know you're in a A+++ location. In fact the area is so good I recently built my family home just 100m down the street!
Features and extras of the amazing property include:
• Gorgeous street-scape with extra wide driveway for caravan or boat parking
• Grand double door entrance with large entry hall and feature picture recess
• Formal lounge and dining area with 32c ceilings
• Huge open plan Kitchen, meals and family area with 32c ceilings
• Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass splash back, dishwasher, heaps of bench space, walk in pantry and shopper entry
• Large master bedroom with 32c ceilings, big walk in robe and spacious en-suite
• All 3 spare bedrooms have built in or walk in robes and will all easily fit double beds
• Separate study
• Huge walk in linen closet
• Modern down lighting in living areas, clean carpets and new paint
• Very neat and clean bathrooms and laundry
• Large alfresco entertaining area overlooking the yard
• 2nd patio area or extra parking spaces
• 25c Double garage with drive through access to the yard
• 6.3 x 4m Powered workshop to keep the toys in
• Fully bore reticulated gardens and big grassed areas for the kids to play
• 8 solar panels and inverter to keep the power bill down
• Security screens, security doors, full roller shutters to all windows and alarm system as the owners used to travel and liked to lock and leave
• Ducted air conditioning, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• 277sqm Content living home built in 2004
• 603sqm fully fenced block
• One of Forrestfield's premier and quietest locations with very easy access to roe and Tonkin highways.
After all that I don't think I need to sell you on this one. I'm pretty sure this one will sell itself at the home open. See you there!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport