13 Mallon Street, Rangeville
Sold for $ 382,000
Sought After Family Location House - Property ID: 888428 540
Only 14 homes in this quiet, sought after Rangeville Street. This property is within walking distance to parkland, High Street Plaza shopping precinct and quality schooling.
Main attributes include;
* 3 good sized built-in bedrooms with no sharing walls.
* Master bedroom includes glass sliding doors to deck and large ensuite with spa.
* Front living room boasts beautiful polished timber floor and room for a study or office
* Functional kitchen includes dishwasher and electric appliances
* Spacious second living opens out on to rear deck and features exposed trusses, hardwood timber ceiling and slate flooring.
* Well maintained bathroom with shower over bath, large vanity and sky light to bring the brightness inside.
* Inviting rear deck that overlooks a manicured garden and mature fruited avocado tree.
* Also includes a garden shed and single vehicle storage.
* Situated on a 769m2 allotment.
* Council rates - $1339.42 water access charge $265.50 net per half year.
Don't delay, call Teale Ring 0422700980 at Professionals Insight Realty today.