47 Bonnievale Terrace, Wanneroo
OFFERS IN MID $400's
VALUE BUY OF THE MONTH! House - Property ID: 888464
OPEN SUNDAY 22ND JAN 1.30 - 2.30PM OR CALL LORNA FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW 0400 460099.
First time buyers, downsizers and investors this is definitely the home you've been seeking!
Neat 4x2 low maintenance family home on 439sqm corner block with park views opposite in quiet part of suburb but close to all local amenities. Double automatic garage plus additional parking for trailer or caravan alongside. Step over the threshold and you cannot fail to be delighted with the layout of this lovely home which has fresh neutral dcor and large undercover outdoor entertaining area.
So if you're looking to nestle in one of Wanneroo's most popular spots within easy reach of transport, shopping centre, schools and parks, do come and view this home quickly to avoid disappointment as it is fantastic value in today's market.
• Solid wooden door entry into open plan hallway leading to formal lounge/theatre room with TV point and Roman blind
• Spacious master bedroom with vertical blinds, walk-in robe and ensuite with tiled shower, ceramic sink in vanity unit with chrome fittings and WC
• Smart well planned kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, pantry cupboard, fridge recess and stainless steel cooking appliances including Technika wall oven, Westinghouse 4 burner gas cooktop and overhead extractor canopy. Shoppers door into kitchen from garage
• Light and bright open plan living and dining area with TV point, drapes and gas bayonet all overlooking the alfresco setting
• Games room or additional living area adjacent to family lounge with gas bayonet
• Three guest bedrooms two with robe recesses, all with drapes and vertical blinds
• Family bathroom with ceramic sink vanity unit, bath and tiled shower with chrome fittings
• Separate WC
• Laundry with white sink unit and space for tumble drier
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Large undercover alfresco entertaining area to side of property with neat artificial lawn area and established plants and shrubs
• Double remote controlled garage with additional parking available for trailer, caravan or work vehicle on driveway adjacent to garage. Wide gate side access to back garden.
• Gas storage HWS
• Split system air conditioning
• Foxtel points in formal lounge and family living area
• Security and perimeter alarm
• Shire rates = $1600 p.a.
To view please call Lorna Dade 0400 460099 Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
- Land Size Approx. - 439 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport