1 Millbridge Boulevard, Millbridge
Don't miss out on viewing this ex display home! House - Property ID: 888477
This is it! Set on the border of beautiful Millbridge Estate and a short stroll to the magnificent lake and parklands, is this brilliant contemporary 2006 built home. It certainly ticks all the boxes for the family to enjoy.
From double door entry, into spacious wide opening hallway, wood flooring through living areas & carpet to bedrooms, this 4 bedroom (3 double sized minor bedrooms with 2 having walk in robes) 2 bathroom home is a must to add to the short list.
Separate front formal lounge room with separate activity room that could also be made into a gym room/office very comfortably with room still to move.
The informal living area comprises casual dining and spacious fully equipped kitchen with gas hot plates & electric oven. Then to the side of the home are the minor bedrooms with large functional laundry and to add you have your very own walk in linen press (wow)
This home ticks the box for very comfortable living in one of the most sought after areas in the south west. Some of the homes features listed below;
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Double garage with secured side access
• Situated across the road from a park but also within 500 metres of the Millbridge walkways and parks
• Walking distance to shops, schools & transport.
• Oversized kitchen with bottom and overhead cupboards
• Quality carpets and hard flooring
• Spa in the ensuite with a his and her basin
• Easy care rear yard with alfresco sorry no room for a large shed
• Quality light fittings including down lights to the Alfresco area
• Quality window treatments/blinds throughout the home
• Additional power points throughout
• Raise ceilings to main entry and living area
• Alarm system
......and so much more!
This property is a real pleasure to inspect.
What more could you want. Value properties like this don't last long.
Don't wait for home opens, it may be too late.
Office & Agent Details
- 13 Stirling Street
Bunbury WA 6230
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: +618 9721 3533
- F: +618 9721 1274
- Principal - Rural / Residential Sales Consultant
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0428 933 551