10 Emms Court, High Wycombe
Pssst! Do you want to know a secret? House - Property ID: 888597
**TWILIGHT VIEWING THURSDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER BETWEEN 5:00PM - 6:00PM**
High Wycombe's best kept secret is now on the market for you to snatch up! This A1 location home, nestled neatly into a pin drop' quiet cul-de-sac will leave you jaw dropped. Not a penny has been spared in the incarnation of this much loved and looked after family home. Let me run you through why this home ticks all the top boxes on that ever growing, ever changing wish list
• Airy double door entry with 600mm porcelain tiles
• Those much desired TWO spacious living areas plus an extra kids play area
• Modern tastefully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and under mounted lighting
• Stainless steel 900mm appliances
• Open plan modern layout with space for the family to grow
• HUGE windows flood natural light into the open plan living dining kitchen area
• All three bedrooms are great sizes with built in robes
• Massive master bedroom with beautiful bay window seat and large en-suite
• Spacious Laundry leading out onto the patio, that's sheltered by an entwined fig vine
• Neutral Dcor throughout with feature wallpaper in select areas
• Slow Combustion Burner in the second living area
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
• 4kw Solar panels (10 of them!)
• Auto retic front and rear gardens, so your weekends are yours!
• Two garden sheds provide ample outside storage
• Humongous sand pit that'll keep the littlens' entertained all summer long
• The home sits on a decently sized 805sqm block
Tick, tick, tick Scrap the wish list this ones got it all!
This is without a doubt larger than a lot of 4 bedroom homes I have come across in High Wycombe! With so much to offer and that real homely' feel, it's sure to not leave you disappointed.
Everyone is buzzing about the train line going in and all the good things it will carriage to the area. So it'll make you feel confident knowing all about the suspected growth and wealth it could potentially bring in the future!
Arrange your private viewing by calling Glen Newland on 0433 657 895 today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport