2 Paradise Parade, Paradise Point
Committed Sellers - Paradise Point's Best - 63* Metre River Frontage - North Facing House - Property ID: 888685
Absolute Landmark Position that offers the most sensational of outlooks. Located where the Coomera River meets the Broadwater, this preserved natural view is ever changing across expanses of blue water dotted with moored yachts and slow moving boat traffic. Multiple options include building a new luxury home, redeveloping the site into a prestige unit development^ or live a relaxed waterside lifestyle in the large existing 1960's beach house. The huge river frontage, large 888m2* land area, Northerly aspect and unique secluded access off a small lane, combine to create the feeling of private island living.
- Unit redevelopment site^ with medium density zoning
- 63* metre river frontage, only one neighbouring property
- Unrestricted natural wide water views
- Positioned within the 6 knot zone
- Protected northerly aspect
- New waterfront retaining wall
- Substantial 3 bedroom existing home well positioned on the block with separate 2 bedroom apartment
- Pontoon, boat ramp
- Bridge free boat access
- Surrounded by endless walking trails and metres to restaurants
*Approximate ^Subject to council approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.