29 Hartfield Road, Forrestfield
Reasonable Offers in the $300,000's
The Perfect Starter or Investment House - Property ID: 888722
Bargains in Forrestfield don't come any better than this. This wonderful 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home was been delightfully modernised and is just waiting for a new owner. First home buyers will be exempt from stamp duty as the price is so affordable and investors will enjoy the low maintenance gardens and maintainable 449sqm green title block.
• Open plan living dining area with plenty of natural light
• Open fire place for that nostalgic feeling of yesteryear
• Solid Jarrah floorboards
• Country style kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Renovated bathroom
• 3 great sized bedrooms and Master with plenty of built in robe space
• Split system air-conditioning
• Huge patio entertaining area
• New 1.8m colour bond fencing enclosing the back yard
• Easy care low maintenance gardens
This terrific property is located right in the middle of the Hartfield road sporting area and within walking distance to the tennis courts, rugby field, cricket ground, lawn bowls, Country club and sporting complex. Being located on a public transport route and with easy access to Roe and Tonkin Hwy means as an investment property you shouldn't have any problems finding a tenant.
Call Glen Newland on 0433 657 895 to book your inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 449 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport