3 Tanjenong Place, Burleigh Heads
Character Home in Tranquil Bush Setting House - Property ID: 889299
This is the one you have been waiting for!
Magnificent character home with an unbelievable ambience which will make you instantly relax as soon as you enter through the ornate front door. Located in one of Burleigh Heads' most exclusive and desirable cul-de-sacs this unique and charismatic family home oozes charm and appeal. You will never want to leave this relaxing retreat.
Highlighted by the vaulted ceilings and emitting natural light through the ornate lead light windows, this home boasts a bright and airy feel.
The pool area is surrounded by natural flora and fauna providing privacy in which to enjoy a lazy afternoon of entertaining or just lounging around; it's all about lifestyle here.
- 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms,
- Master with ensuite & walk-in robe.
- 4th bedroom/office/rumpus.
- 5th bedroom/living room/art studio.
- Family room with fireplace.
- Formal lounge with dining and bar.
- Tastefully designed kitchen with stone bench tops.
- Wonderful timber floors upstairs and rustic slate downstairs.
- Two private outdoor entertaining areas.
- No rear or side neighbour.
- Wonderful sparkling in-ground pool.
- Double automatic garage.
- Block size 928m2 with established gardens and fruit trees.
- An inspection is a must!!
The location of the property is exceptional with local schools, Stocklands Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast Airport all within close proximity. The world famous Burleigh Beach is only a 4 minute drive away as is the vibrant James Street precinct with its trendy cafe's, restaurants, bars and retail outlets.
- Land Size Approx. - 928 m2
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Roller Door Access
Office & Agent Details
Black & Young Burleigh
- 3/53 James Street
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5576 5500
- F: 07 5576 5188
- Residential Sales Specialist
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0417 195 319