58 Stirling Crescent, High Wycombe
Sold for $ 1,075,000
Unbelievable Top Shelf Luxury House - Property ID: 889668
High Wycombe's premier home is available for sale for the first time ever, and will not disappoint. Here you will find the entire checklist of every feature and extra you could want, but bigger, and better than you could have hoped for!
This 4 bedroom 4 bathroom double story masterpiece is not only a luxurious family home, but also offers an incredible lifestyle experience. Sitting on a perfect Acre, the brilliant floor plan includes two master bedrooms, both with ensuites, one of which is incorporated into an entire upstairs apartment zone complete with a bar, balcony and hills views!
Downstairs includes an incredibly upmarket, all-seasons Alfresco, which can be opened up to the house and backyard for indoor-outdoor summer living, or closed up to enjoy those an impressive winter storm!
A resort style pool is overlooked by an outdoor kitchenette/bar area and a sauna, and the shed is a mighty 9x9 metres square and super high clearance, and also features another one of the property's 4 bars!
Currently zoned Urban Development, there is some scope for future development potential but buyers should make their own enquiries with the shire of Kalamunda for the potential uses both now and into the future!
But for now, A-class luxury awaits. You could soon be the owner of the most impressive property your friends and family have ever seen!
Take the comprehensive 3D virtual tour, join us at one of the home opens or seize the opportunity for private, peaceful, executive class luxury immediately by registering your interest today.
• 4 King bedrooms and 4 bathrooms situated on 1 acre of Foothills paradise
• Multiple bars and entertainment options galore
• Resort style, super-size pool with sauna plus free-standing gable patio with bi-folds and kitchenette
• Massive multipurpose storage shed/workshop 9m x 9m
• 18 Solar Panels + Solar heated pool
• Bore reticulated, beautifully manicured gardens
Call the Mitchell brothers today to secure this home:
Nick Mitchell 0415 833 131
Alex Mitchell 0404 122 943
- Building Size Approx. - 416 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 4047 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Alarm System
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020