55 Alec Avenue, Mermaid Waters
Lifestyle, Location.. You Will Love This! House - Property ID: 890013
Auction to be held Sunday 16th October, 10am on site
As soon as you enter through the gates you will be captivated by this charming home, situated in the highly sought after Mermaid/Nobby Beach precinct.
Perched on a generous 645m2 block of land, this beautifully presented home features:
- 3 air conditioned bedrooms
- Living and dining flow to the huge under cover entertaining area and inviting sunny alfresco deck
- Second living space, ideal for kids playroom, teenager chill out zone or large home office
- Fantastic fully fenced yard, perfect for games of backyard cricket and football or for the pets to run around
- Large shed with easy access and electricity connected
- Beautiful gardens and plenty of room for a pool if desired
Air conditioned throughout, this comfortable home offers a first class location and plenty of potential to expand if necessary and add value or simply move straight in and start enjoying the amazing lifestyle this position affords you.
Across the road from playground and park 60m, less than 1km to the beach, 600m to vibrant Nobby Beach village cafes, restaurants, bars, boutiques etc, only 550m to the convenience of Mermaid Shopping Village, supermarket, butcher, restaurants, cafes, takeaways, Chemist, bakery, doctors etc and a quick 3 minute drive to the world class Shopping at Pacific Fair just 3km down the road.
Hurry, this location is hot and quality homes like this do not last long!
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 645 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Quiet location