162 Scout Hall Road, Red Cliffs
World Class Table Grape Property - 81 ha ( approx 200 acres) Vineyard - Property ID: 890167
This first class table grape property is without doubt one of the finest in our district, developed to a very high Professional standard and boasting some of the best soil types in our area. The Mildura area is one of the best places in Australia to produce table grapes. The climate is ideal with low rainfall, low humidity, very few storms and 600 more hours of sunlight than Queensland. This represents an ideal farm to export to the Asian market and take advantage of the global food production which is a huge growth area.
Total Area : 81 ha (approx 200 acres)
- Planted Varieties
- Crimson Seedless 45.5 ha (112.5 acres)
- Scarlotta 2 ha (5 acres)
- Sable 5.8 ha (14.5 acres)
- Thompson 0.769 ha (1.9 acres)
- Adora 2 ha (5 acres)
- Cabernet Sauvignon 8.3 ha (20.7 acres)
- Chardonnay 8.2 ha (20.30 acres)
- Nursery/rootstock 1.2 ha (3 acres)
- Total Planted 73.68 ha 182 acres
- Additional 16 acres currently being developed and will be planted to vines, with trellis and drip and low level irrigation.
Irrigation & Water Allocation
The property is irrigated via 10 individual pumps with 10 shifts, comprising overhead sprays, drip and low level sprays. The property enjoys an 900+ megalitre annual use licence. Also included is a dam for times of high water use.
- 4 homes with main home being high quality.
- Main shed – state of the art packing house, comprising 1,728 sqm clear span.
- 4 Coolrooms
- Fumigation rooms
- Multiple sheds of various sizes
- Working plant
For a detailed information memorandum, please call Tony Roccisano on 0418 502 101. Leaders in Horticultural Sales
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers