15B Allen Street, Canterbury
SOLD $1,560,000 - RECORD PRICE
BRAND NEW ARCHITECTURALLY INSPIRED Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 890217
This brand new sun-soaked full brick 4 bedroom duplex offers luxurious appointments, light and an amazing sense of warmth, privacy & comfort with stunning district views. The free flowing living space melds with stunning kitchen and covered alfresco area, overlooking the sparking lap pool and beautifully landscaped entertainers yard.
- Open living and dining area enjoys seamlessly outdoor flow
- Lavish kitchen with the latest gas appliances including dishwasher, built-in microwave & stone benchtops
- 4 Bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins, balcony at the front with district views
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in & own private balcony overlooking the sparkling pool
- Main bathroom with large soaker tub & rainforest shower
- Undercover rear alfresco entertaining and built-in barbecue area
- Landscaped rear yard with sparking lap pool
- Driveway to remote control garage & internal access
- Additional Features: void, high ceilings, internal laundry with third toilet, LED lighting, timber laminate downstairs, 100% quality wool carpets upstairs, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system, intercom & the list goes on.
In a class of its own, this duplex is unlike any other!
Address: 15b Allen Street, Canterbury
Auction: Saturday 22 October at 2pm, On Site
Land Size: 348.4m2 approx.
Inspection: Saturday 1:30pm to 2pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "Canterbury" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
Office & Agent Details
- 388 Burwood Road
Belmore NSW 2192
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9758 2744
- F: 02 9758 1893