36 Wem Mews, High Wycombe
$459,000 - $490,000
Perfection Personified House - Property ID: 890236
There is no other word to describe how immaculate this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is. The owners have meticulously loved and cared for this property and the proof is in the presentation. Not only is the property faultless it's also priced very competitively for a 3 year old home still under builder's warranty.
Some of the features and benefits include:
• Formal front lounge or theatre area with wall to wall carpet
• Great sized master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes
• Double sized shower in the en suite and separate toilet
• Spacious open plan living and dining area
• Central kitchen with huge island bench, 900mm cook top and double pantry
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all have built in robes
• Gorgeous alfresco area looking out over the yard
• Artificial low maintenance grass front and back
• Double garage with drive through rear access via roller door
• 12 solar panels and 3.5kw inverter to keep those power bills down
• Steel framed roof
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with up sized unit to keep the house at the perfect desired climate
This gorgeous property also boasts an amazing location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street amongst modern homes. At Christmas the neighbours get into the spirit of things by dressing the houses in lights and having a communal street BBQ! And all this is only a short walk to the High Wycombe shops.
High Wycombe itself is a Suburb on the move with the proposed Forrestfield rail link not far away and easy access to the airport and Roe Highway. Properties with everything done and priced so sharply don't sit around in this market so call Glen Newland for your inspection today.
- Land Size Approx. - 448 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport