23 San Simeon Way, Pinjarra
Offers $619,000 and Above
"Giving Away The Farm!!" House - Property ID: 890571 318
Lovely 5 year old 4 x 2 Brick and Iron home on 1 Ha (2.47Acs) in a prime location between Pinjarra and Mandurah. From here it is only a few minutes to take the kids to school or do the family shopping.
It is a great home for the family who needs a bit of space and has a few family pets. It is possible to have a horse or a couple of ponies and right next door is a large paddock ideal for casual riding. The numerous paddocks can be irrigated and rotated or set up with a dressage arena and/or jumps depending on your particular needs. Cats, dogs and chickens will love the open space and there is plenty of room for a vegetable garden.
The home has a large open plan kitchen/dining/family room for family get togethers with views across both the front and rear of the property. It is filled with natural light and will catch the breezes from the east and west.
Internal features include -
* 900ml Cooktop and Oven, Dishwasher
* Theatre Room with Dble Glazed French Doors
* Separate Study with NBN Broadband Internet Connected
* Wood Heater and Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner
External Features include -
* Wrap around verandahs
* 3 x Fenced Paddocks Irrigated From the Bore
* 2 x WIWO Horse Yards
* 9m x 6m Powered Colourbond Shed with Float Port
* Separate Office attached to the Shed with a Cute Verandah
* Mains Water
* Chicken Coop
* Plenty of Parking for the Caravan or Boat.
This really is a wonderful property to suit so many different families. A great location for the necessities of life such as schools and shops but close to so many recreational spots such as the river for boating and fishing and the estuary for fishing and crabbing. Make an appointment today to view this property. Ready to move in and enjoy.
- Land Size Approx. - 1 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- 12 Panel Solar System
- Float Port