25 Highview Terrace, Daisy Hill
OPEN 12 TO 2 PM THIS SAT House - Property ID: 890787
Best Value in the JPC Precinct
Here the views are a bonus but if you are looking for the perfect combination of fabulous home and prime location in the prestigious suburb of Daisy Hill, then look no further!
Perfectly positioned on a generous 761m2 of prime land, this home provides the best of everything with hilltop views, a sparkling pool and parkland practically at your door.
Nestled high in this prestigious suburb, in the shade of the iconic John Paul College in the Highview / Holyoake enclave, this ideal family home is literally at John Paul College's back gate and is only a short distance from several major shopping centers, various other private and public schools, transport, medical facilities and the Daisy Hill Koala Sanctuary.
The recently updated swimming pool surrounds invite you to indulge in a poolside terrace experience that is like a retreat unto itself and takes in the breathtaking views. You can be sure your life will be well and truly lived in style!
Immaculately designed with a fusion of both contemporary and traditional European architectural elements, this property exudes elegance and class. The design is flexible enough to meet anyone's needs:-
* Double Brick and Tile home with freshly painted interior and exterior
* Open plan lounge/dining features delightful fireplace, hardwood timber flooring, high raked ceilings and patio
* A practical and functional kitchen with European appliances and plenty of cupboard space
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Verandahs, patios and decks taking in those stunning panoramic views
* In-ground newly remodelled pool
* Double garage with storage and work area
* Landscaped gardens with flat grassed area
There's something intoxicating about this home. So, if you'd like inspiration in your everyday living and you are serious about placing your family in the best position, then this property should be yours and most importantly it is ready to call your own right now.