142 Hellfire Drive, Darch
FAMILY VALUES HERE!! House - Property ID: 891270 289
Step into this 5x2 family home in the heart of Darch. You will appreciate, as you approach the house, the lock up gate and roller shutter which gives complete security to the home. Looking onto the well maintained garden with the roses in full bloom will give you the feeling that this is home. The beautiful tiled entrance is of a good size, and leads onto the main bedroom and ensuite that is completely shut away from the main living areas. A magnificent games room (big enough to be mistaken for a dance floor!) can be entered through the garage, and is separate from the family room with two double doors to shut the main living area away - and a 5th bedroom is just off of it. With easily maintained wood-look flooring, this room becomes even more appealing! The tiled living area is of a good size, with a breakfast bar off of the kitchen which leads on to the large patio -a great entertaining area with magnificent fruit trees garden for you to indulge in. Three good size minor bedrooms complete this home - with built in robes, and roller shutters to give you that complete peace of mind!
This home will suit the family looking for that extra room. The big games room and 5th bedroom/office will accommodate a large family - with space for everyone. This home also includes a satellite dish for European channel T.V. This can be watched in the main bedroom, games room and living areas - even from the kitchen while preparing the family's meal. This home is walking distance from school, and close to transport, freeway, doctor's surgery and shopping centres.
It's what you have been looking for. Put this home on your viewing list and you won't be disappointed.
* Security gate at front of house.
* Security screen on doors and windows
* Massive games room with private entrance separate from main living
* Split system in living and main bedroom
* Main bedroom with roller shutters with ensuite and w.i.r.
* 3 good size minor bedrooms with b.i.r and roller shutters
* Office or 5th bedroom
* Kitchen with rangehood, and breakfast bar
* Alarm system
* Good size laundry
* Double garage
* International satellite dish to all European TV channels
* Fully reticulated gardens to front and back
* Gas hot water system
* Big pergola and 3 x 3 garden shed
* Floor area 280 sqm Approx
* Block size 534 sqm Approx
To view this property please call Annique Morley on 0432 354 912.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport