103A Doyle Road, Revesby
Sold for $ 940,000
SOLD By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 892191
Professionals Real Estate are proud to offer this potential packed brick veneer home set in close proximity to both Padstow & Revesby shopping centres, schools, cafes and train stations.
On a generous parcel of land totaling approximately 543sqm with approximate land dimensions of 13.7 x 39.5 this 3 bedroom brick veneer home will excite the senses of investors, first home buyers and those looking for land in a convenient location to build their dream home in the within walking distance to both Padstow and Revesby CBD's.
* Spacious, light filled 3 bedroom brick veneer home
* Well presented kitchen with a meals area
* Plus sized lounge room with a separate formal dining room and bonus rumpus room
* Functional "two-way" bathroom, internal laundry with second toilet
* Splash into summer with the fantastic in ground swimming pool
* Excellent investment opportunity, currently tenanted to great tenants for $550 per week and there is potential for strong capital growth
* Ultra convenient location only 8 minutes walk to Padstow shopping centre & Padstow Train Station while also 13 minutes walk from Revesby shopping centre and train station
* Approximate land size of 543sqm with 13.7m frontage
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive listing agents Dean Owsnett or Jonathan Watson.
N.B - This is a freestanding home on Doyle Road and is not a battle-ax block or attached to any neighboring properties.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581