62 Magnetic Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 415,000
Invest, live...renovate! House - Property ID: 892678
Brick home rendered for that Tuscan feel, situated at the beginning of a quiet cul-de-sac. Large front windows frame the garden and a beautiful purple wisteria screen offers you privacy whilst allowing glimpses of the sea and Gold Coast.
Ideally suited for the astute investor, small family, a couple, single person or alternatively a person wanting something to renovate and make the most of todays thrieving market.
For the investor we have a major shortage of rentals on the mountain. This property offers a great return for your money.
Build a second story and make the most of the million dollar views.
- 2 large bedrooms, main with private courtyard
- 1 bedroom/studio opens onto a private enclosed garden/courtyard with tiled fishpond
- Recently renovated dine-in kitchen
- Good sized living area
- Carpet and tiles through-out
- Double door front entry
- Single lock up garage plus ample parking space
- Large patio at rear with views to Stradbroke Island. Great for entertaining guests
- Private back yard with established trees and outdoor fishpond
- Plenty of water storage with 2 concrete water tanks
- Corner block
- Concrete driveway
- Short drive to shops and all amenities
- 25 min to Oxenford & Pacific Highway
Just a short distance to schools, all amenities and cafes. Easy access off the mountain to the gold coast & brisbane. A great home for low maintenance living.
Move in and enjoy.
Call Linda Hogan to inspect the property or come along to one of our advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
- Ceiling fans