4 Ann Street, Eaton
Offers between $230,000-$260,000
A SLICE OF HISTORY House - Property ID: 892925
A testament to this ever developing marque suburb, is this Eaton gem. Built early 1950s it has the glowing imprint of what would be considered true & original `Eaton` personified. Many, many happy family memories are now etched into history as the property is about to welcome only its new owner.
Set on a 466 sqm block, this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom `old gal` is in need of some thoughtful TLC & light renovation but is perfectly positioned close to Eaton foreshore and within walking distance to all the Eaton amenities that are on offer.
Options are endless here, take advantage of one of the best value buyers markets seen in some time.
The home will most certainly be SOLD soon so don't delay, and be one of the first to view this little gem of a property.
Some of the great attributes inside this property offers;
• Wooden Floorboards throughout kitchen, hall, lounge room and both bedrooms
• Wooden skirling boards and door frames, high ceilings with feature cornices and great old style windows
• Modern, large and very functional kitchen
• Very large 2 front bedrooms with sleep out bedroom being of reasonable size
• Solar hot water system
• Fully fenced yard
• Lockup garage and room to make garage a double garage
• Lovely front veranda
Office & Agent Details
- 13 Stirling Street
Bunbury WA 6230
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: +618 9721 3533
- F: +618 9721 1274
- Principal - Rural / Residential Sales Consultant
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0428 933 551