65 Yangoora Crescent, Ashmore
Sold for $ 640,000
SOLD BY KIM RICHARDS & ELISHA RICHARDS House - Property ID: 893310
You will fall in love with everything this renovated four bedroom home has to offer, concealed from the street down a long private driveway.
* Brick and tile beautifully renovated home with vast living areas
* Excellent kitchen, quality appliances, breakfast bar
* Master has ensuite, large robes and private deck
* Three additional bedrooms at the opposite end of the house
* Large pool, pavilion, shade sail and children's paddling pool
* Ample parking for multiple vehicles and/or boat
* 24 solar panels, garden sheds and two water tanks
* Easy care landscaped gardens and children's play areas
This property is a must see if you're looking for a quality single level family home with room for all and wonderful grounds with multiple entertaining areas and privacy. Easy walk to local school, shops and transport.
Ashmore is one of the most practical and central suburbs the Gold Coast has to offer.
It is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment "Hot Spot" assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth. With its elevated location the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting and medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the broadwater and
parklands, cafes and restaurants.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1412 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining