9-11 Chalmette Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Peaceful and private Forest Park Lifestyle - Property ID: 893328
This architect designed home is set in an exceptionally private, beautifully presented, mature garden of flowering shrubs and trees in peaceful Forest Park.
Approach is via the paved driveway to the double brick North facing stylish custom crafted home.
- Entry featuring a gracious portico with the front door leading you into the welcoming vestibule with tiled floor
- A formal lounge and dining with large windows to the garden, high rake cedar ceilings, wrap around fireplace clad with sandstone, complete with ancient fossils
- The kitchen features a double oven, large induction cooktop, granite stone bench-tops, good size walk-in pantry, double bowl sink and windows to the garden
- A large family room currently used as dining room with wide bi-fold doors opening to the North East facing pergola covered terrace perfectly positioned for winter sun and summer shade.
- 3 sets of Japanese shoji sliding doors concealing storage, a combustor heater and the separate laundry
- Master bedroom - private opening to rear garden with walk-in robes and ensuite with bidet, toilet, marble top vanity and shower
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes, ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
- Bedroom 3 currently used as an office with built-in robe
- Family bathroom with a large bath, separate shower, marble top vanity and toilet
- Attic with circular staircase, ideal ample storage for those things you need to keep
- Large double garage and workshop
- Double Brick house
- 12 Solar panels 3kw
- Solar hot water
- Excellent bore
- Half-acre landscaped garden with mature trees and scrubs
- 2 water tanks (10,000 gallons)
- Small shed for fireplace timber storage
- Large garden shed with power
- Multiple taps for watering the garden
- 8m x 9m rear tiled terrace with a magnificent Rhus tree providing additional entertaining options
This home is designed for living, ready now to be enjoyed!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Ton Wolf or Paul Edwards or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 2027 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050