5 Cudgera Avenue, Pottsville
Sold for $ 570,000
SOLD BY KATIE MCLEOD & SHANNON KOFOED House - Property ID: 893647
This architectural home is particularly unique to hit the Pottsville property market!
- Dynamically designed with internal plunge pool and internal open air 'breezeway' decks, this property truly incorporates the 'wow factor'.
- High ceilings and large windows are used throughout the home to take advantage of the North East aspect and views to the surrounding nature reserve.
- Polished timber floors throughout the double entrance hall and open plan living which open to the outdoor alfresco entertaining verandah.
- Feature stairs leading to roof for spectacular sunrise viewing.
- Modern and expansive kitchen (photo to come).
- Two carpeted bedrooms plus an oversized study (could be easily utilised as third bedroom).
- Two bathrooms, family and ensuite to master bedroom.
- Provisions in place to add a rumpus room/ bedroom and third bathroom on the lower level.
- Established gardens with large native trees.
- Entire home is accommodating for wheelchair access and living.
- Corner block position on 647sq.m.of land.
Located in the sought- after Stage 1 of Koala Beach estate, it's an easy 1km walk along the nature reserve pathway to the pristine beach of Pottsville. Conveniently only a 3 minute drive to the esplanade of shops, cafe's and all amenities.
A property with position, potential and pull, contact Katie McLeod or Shannon Kofoed to inspect!
Please Note: No dogs or cats are permitted in this estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 647 m2
- Corner Postion block- Stage 1 Koala Beach
- Dynamic deisgn- internal plunge pool
- Breezeway deck & alresco outdoor deck
- North east facing- views to nature reserve
- Potential & provisions to add another room & bathroom
Office & Agent Details
Pottsville Beach & Hastings Pt SALES SPECIALISTS
- Shop 1, 1 Coronation Avenue
Pottsville Beach NSW 2489
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 6676 2997
- F: 02 6676 2044