335 Nelson Road, Glen Forrest
**SOLD** Great Location + Great Price = Excellent Buying - ACT FAST! House - Property ID: 894470
When it comes to location, it does not get better than this.
This quality brick and Iron home is privately situated on the border of Glen Forrest and Darlington in a desirable hills cul de sac, walking distance to Darlington winery, close to both primary and senior schools, and all the amenities that Glen Forrest and Darlington have to offer.
This Family home features:
• Four large bedroom all with built in robes.
• Master bedroom with private ensuite.
• Spacious kitchen with open plan design.
• Separate formal living & dining areas.
• Large wrap around verandahs for all year round entertaining.
• Fully ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Generous size laundry.
• Huge 4 bay garage / workshop.
If it is space you require, this home certainly ticks all the boxes.
Set on a generous fully fenced block of approx. 10,000sqm (approx. two and half acres) there is plenty of space for the kids to run around as well as being able to store that boat or caravan.
Once you get a feel for the utter sense of peace and tranquility which this property offers, you quickly understand why the present owners are reluctantly looking to sell this amazing piece of real estate after so many enjoyable years.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this great family home. Call me now to arrange a private viewing today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
Michael Johnson & Co
- Head Office | 660 Beaufort Street
Mt Lawley WA 6050
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9370 7777
- F: 08 9271 8530
- Property Consultant - Mt Lawley
- E: MostafaMahmoud@mjandco.com.au
- M: 0422 336 837