8 Selkirk Avenue, Benowa Waters
Entry Level Waterfront North to Wide Water House - Property ID: 894638
This home must be SOLD on or before Auction Day. With endless possibilities and breathtaking water views you could transform this much loved family home into the house of your dreams. The property is in pristine condition which allows you to move in and add your own personal touches over time.
* Four bedrooms with built in robes
* Master on waterside with ensuite & WIR
* Modern kitchen with granite benchtops
* Open plan kitchen and family room
* Separate formal lounge and dining room
* Quality white timber shutters throughout
* Air conditioning and back to base security
* Surveillance camera and intercom system
* Large paved covered entertaining area
* Plunge pool overlooking wide water
* Lower level pavilion with timber deck
* Electric security gates and double lockup garage
* Beautifully landscaped gardens - 761m2 block
* Spear pump connected to irrigation system
* 15 metre frontage with pontoon and sandy beach
* Secluded pocket with 170 metre water outlook
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, childrens playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at Auction photographic identification is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on Auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Building Size Approx. - 307 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 761 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport