133 Knoll Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 950,000
Acreage "Cherry Tree Lane" House - Property ID: 894837
Conjures up an image or idea of life in the countryside that is believed to be perfect. Set on acreage this property is a must see.
Driving into the property gives a feeling of peaceful serenity and tranquility, which is further enhanced by the beautiful and private grounds.
The property is sheltered and provides its own micro climate located on the Northern tip of the mountain, veggie garden receives sun all day and will grow anything.
Property is part of Mountain history, it was known as 'Tizzie Ryan's Pocket',and locals still refer to it as the Pocket today.
- Entry has electric gates
- The sweeping concrete drive leading to the residence is a picture, planted out with flowering Cherry Trees and Agapanthus
- Rustic, character filled large cottage is only twelve years old, with extensive use of mellow recycled hardwood, slate floors - built to a high standard by local builder
- Three bedrooms are situated downstairs, with two further loft style bedrooms' upstairs
- Master bedroom has ensuite and there is a two-way bathroom servicing the other two bedrooms downstairs
- Living/dining space downstairs has Cedar French doors opening out to delightful alfresco dining patio - with filtered views to the towards the coast
- Laundry is behind kitchen
- Solar Hot Water
- Two large sheds, one with three phase power and plumbing. The big shed measures 7 x 18 metres
- Second shed has a cottage appeal with eaves, recycled timber windows and French doors - this is set up as his and hers hobby workshops. Over all space is 5 x 14 metres
- Glorious grounds have a variety of fruit trees, mature hedges, colourful flower beds and of course the bountiful veggie and herb garden
- Two large avocado trees provide delicious fruit for the owner and family
- Easy maintenance property
_ Walking distance to town
- Close to Public and Private schools
- Big tank 150,000 litres
- House tank 35,000 litres
- Shed tank 35,000 litres
Summer bore although not required with ample water tanks available
This beautiful property has potential for; wedding functions, cottages and expansive gardens.
To explore the potential - please contact Elizabeth Stirling or come along to one of the advertised Open Homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 4.94 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Slow combustion wood fire
- bore water