1086 Samford Rd, Keperra
Offers over $825,000
No point saying that you missed out House - Property ID: 894875
This magnificent architecturally designed 4 bed, 3 bathroom large lowset brick home, set well back on a massive block (1862m2) offers acreage lifestyle with the convenience of suburban living.
Built in a relaxed colonial style, the home provides loads of comfortable living space for a family to spread into. The formal entrance hall, with tiled floor, opens onto a sizable family friendly living space, or through the double doors into the grand lounge room and dining area. Ceiling fans there keep the air cool in the summer and the floating flooring makes the space snug throughout the winter months.
The big open plan kitchen, with a central island and masses of storage space, ensures that catering for family and friends is a breeze on any occasion. Towards the back of the home, a generous sized rumpus room, complete with kitchenette, makes a great space for relaxing with friends and family, or watching that big match on the TV with mates.
Meantime, the master bedroom conveys a real sense of large home style, and boasts a walkthrough robe and newly renovated ensuite. The other three large bedrooms all have built-in robes, and all the bedrooms have ceiling fans to ensure a good night's sleep throughout a hot Queensland summer night.
A newly renovated luxury family bathroom and separate large laundry complete the internal package.
Outside the home wraps around a massive, covered, outdoor entertainment area with a luxury resort vibe, enjoying views across the formal garden in the backyard and will be the backdrop for enjoyable times with family and friends for many years to come.
The colonial style of the property extends down the side of the house with a verandah offering privacy and a chance to enjoy the cooling evening breezes.
A double garage (currently used as a second rumpus room) is integrated into the home with a large single roller door. Meantime a double carport at the front of the home provides covered parking for those extra cars, trailers or a boat whilst the 3m x 3m metal shed provides perfect storage for all your gardening equipment.
- Architecturally designed brick home on a massive block.
- Formal entry hall.
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk through robe and ensuite.
- 3 other bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Open plan, large kitchen with central island and dishwasher.
- Large separate lounge room, with dining area, ceiling fans and floating flooring.
- Spacious family room with tiled floor.
- Rumpus room with kitchenette and ceiling fans.
- 2 x Foxtel connections.
- Master bathroom recently renovated with separate toilet.
- Second bathroom and toilet.
- Electric cooking and hot water.
- Large laundry
- Double integrated garage with large roller door (currently used as a second rumpus room).
- Massive, luxury resort style covered outdoor entertainment area, with ceiling fans and a water feature.
- Formal garden in enclosed rear yard.
- 3000Ltr rainwater tank.
- Large, verandah along the side of the house.
- Massive front paddock, partially fenced, with concrete drive to the house.
- Double carport for cars, utes or a boat.
- 3m x 3m metal storage shed.
- Block size 1862m2.
Ideal as a luxury home for a family, acreage style living but also close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, a truly unique lifestyle experience.