12 Burford Street, Balga
UNDER OFFER Bargain Buy in Balga! House - Property ID: 911009
HOME OPEN CANCELLED AS THIS PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER OFFER!
You may be eligible for only 2% deposit on this property - contact me for details!
Owners have to sell, so consider making an offer on this extremely
well presented and cared for, three bedroom, one bathroom home on 331sqm front duplex block with own driveway and no strata fees, in quiet tree-lined street with lovely neighbours!
Original polished jarrah flooring and high ceilings give this home a feeling of space and tranquility and it has been newly decorated inside and out. There is plenty of off street parking and the home is near to parks and local shopping centre. You can leave the car at home as the bus-stop for the city is just around the corner!
Without a doubt this home will sell quickly and will appeal to first time buyers, down sizers and investors, so make it a priority on your viewing list this weekend.
Features include :
• Neat front garden, mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and established shrubs
• Welcoming entrance through secure wooden entry door leading into lounge with TV point, drapes, sash windows and polished Jarrah flooring - which features throughout the home
• Walk though to open-plan kitchen and meals area with double fridge space, stainless steel sink, Whirlpool under bench electric oven and 4-burner gas cook top
• Spacious laundry adjacent with utility sink, ample shelving storage, WC and door to back garden
• The master bedroom is queen size with elegant sheers and drapes and a built in fitted double sliding mirrored robe. The Foldaway' ceiling fan ensures you will keep cool on warm nights and it is positively silent!
• Two additional generously proportioned bedrooms with fitted robes one of which is currently being used as a study and has venetian blinds, the other bedroom has sheers/drapes
• Recently refurbished tiled family bathroom with bath (shower over) and vanity ceramic sink unit with chrome fittings
• Hall storage cupboard
• To the rear of the property there is a large enticing undercover paved alfresco area
• Side gate access, carport and lock-up shed
• Instantaneous gas HWS
• Reverse cycle Hitachi ducted air conditioning
• Security alarm and all windows have locks (some can be locked open for fresh air whilst not comprising on security
• 331 sqm block with 100sqm of living area
• Near Celebration Park and very easy access to shopping centre and Wanneroo Road with bus stop to city.
This home is a delightful find, it has been extremely well cared for is and very realistically priced for today's market. Don't delay view today!
Call Lorna Dade 0400 460099 for an appointment.
- Building Size Approx. - 100 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 331 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Alarm System