2B Tennyson Avenue, Halls Head
They say it's all about LOCATION!!!! House - Property ID: 917272
This beautifully finished duplex half is located so close to schools, shopping center, transport, medical facilities, the beach, and Bunnings you won't need to get in the car.
This spacious duplex half is freshly painted, new window treatments, shutters, reverse cycle airconditioners and a fruit orchard in the vast yard, are just a few of the advantages of owning this appealing duplex half.
On the corner of Tennyson Avenue and Glencoe Parade, this large unit is going to suit the downsizers, first home owners or investors.
The kitchen is light and airy, with plenty of cupboard and bench space, a dishwasher and overlooks the air conditioned dining room. The separate lounge area has it's own reverse cycle air conditioner, and opens out onto the large patio area. Front windows have shutters and brand new window treatments.
The semi ensuite runs off the main bedroom and services the 2 other bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
This unit has side access off Tennyson Avenue, ideal for the caravan or boat. It has a lock up single garage and easy care gardens.
You can tell that the owner has lovingly presented this property to a high standard, ready to move in, pick the fruit off the trees and relax.
• 3 bedrooms
• Semi ensuite
• Walk in robe in main, built in robes in minor bedrooms
• Kitchen overlooks dining room, lots of cupboards, pantry and dishwasher
• Separate lounge room, airconditioned, leads out to the patio
• New window treatments throughout
• Reverse cycle airconditioners, and fans
• Shutters on front windows
• Side access for boat or caravan
• Lock up garage
• Easy care garden with fruit trees
• Location, close to everything you need, including Bunnings
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- side access