70 Pacific Parade, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 444,000
Owner wants this sold! House - Property ID: 931249
Look at the new price on this functional and versatile property in very peaceful neighbourhood.
Come on people bring us an offer on this home where you can relax, go for a stroll or have a round of golf.
Delightful, renovated 2 level home; offering peace and privacy with bush-land and birdlife for your enjoyment.
South facing veranda with views to the Southern Mountain Ranges to enjoy a quiet drink and a back patio leading onto flat grassed area
- Three large bedrooms
- Open plan living with cathedral ceiling
- New Light and bright kitchen
- New stove top & dishwasher
- Newly painted throughout
- Combined lounge and dining with servery leading onto front verandah
- Newly tiled front verandah
- Covered North facing rear patio
- Flat grassed area at the back
- Low maintenance gardens
- Bitumen driveways with access to rear
- Large double garage (which could be turned into a very large living, recreation or "what-ever" room!) with internal access.
- Located in the peaceful Golf Course Estate on 948m2
This well presented home has a lot going for it; you can just move in, relax and enjoy the peace, quiet and views.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jan Pickett or Barry Chick or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 948 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Wood fire heater
- Fully fenced
- Ceiling fans
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050