21 Burbank Avenue, East Hills
Sold for $ 2,700,000
SOLD by Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 932991
Welcome to Waterfront Paradise! An idyllic lifestyle awaits the purchaser of this exclusive landmark residence. Enjoy the vast views seen up and down the river of this stunning absolute deep waterfront home.
This solidly built, enhanced traditional, brick home, is set on a rare 1235sqm of land boasting possibly the best river views in the district, this sensational offering presents the opportunity of a lifetime to secure a large waterfront block in this amazing setting.
* Solid 4 bedroom brick home set on the glamorous Burbank Avenue
* Spacious lounge/dining room leading to balcony where you will enjoy your afternoons viewing beautiful sunsets over the water
* Entertainers terrace providing phenomenal water views - a perfect spot for BBQ's enjoying the peace and tranquility that this location offers
* Enhanced traditional, well presented interiors
* Current home offers "great bones" presenting the option to create your own modern masterpiece
* River edge equipped with a jetty & boat shed plus DA approval for pontoon
* Superb 1,235sqm of land with a 20m frontage
* Amazing development potential (STCA)
* Excellent tenants currently occupy to make it an ideal long term investment OR dream new home site
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581