13 Teton Court, Tamborine Mountain
Offers Over $438,000
Wow.. great value! House - Property ID: 933004
Nestled in a quiet location, this stylish 4 bedroom home is light and bright, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Walk out onto the sun filled verandah or BBQ on the back patio. Relax, watch the birds and local wildlife you can't help but appreciate this wonderful location.
The wood combustion heater will keep you warm and cosy during winter and there is an air-conditioning unit to keep you cool during the summer months.
A short overview:
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Floating timber floors
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Raised combustion wood fire
- Separate toilet
- Space exists should you wish to add an en-suite
- Fully fenced for children and pets
- Extra storage space under the house
- Double car accommodation underneath
- 16 x Solar panel system with 3.8kw inverter
- Private rear covered concrete patio
- Concrete driveway
A space exists to add an en-suite off the master bedroom, tiles for this will be included with the sale. You will be certainly adding some value to this lovely home by completing this extra bathroom. Build underneath to create extra living space or extra income as a weekend rental!
The owners of this property have reduced the price to sell, and homes in this street rarely come on the market. Don't miss this opportunity.
Simple.. unpack and enjoy!
Please contact Linda Hogan to inspect or come along to one of our advertised Open Homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1069 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Timber floors
- fully fenced
- solar power