123 Garratt Road, Bayswater
*** HOME OPEN THIS SATURDAY 2:00PM - 2:30PM ***OWNER SAYS SELL!! House - Property ID: 933307
Ben Silverman is proud to present this brick and tile circa 1960's character home in Bayswater.
With beautiful gleaming polished jarrah floorboards in the bedrooms and living areas, high patterned ceilings with ceiling fan, this property is sure to impress! The open plan kitchen and living area is so large that there is potential to section some area off to add an additional bedroom if you so desired.
The two large windows at the front of the property let in an abundance of natural light. This magnificent character home is located close to St Columba's and Bayswater primary school. Only a few hundred meters away is Bayswater riverside gardens and the Swan River. This property is very low maintenance creating the perfect lock up and leave lifestyle. Transperth bus route is at your doorstep for ease of access to the city and CircleRoute 98 99.
Character homes are keenly sought after and selling fast so call Ben on 0487 727 054 to arrange a viewing today.
• 2 very generous oversized sized bedrooms
• Polished jarrah floorboards in bedrooms and living areas
• Reverse cycle wall air conditioning in living area
• New Instant hot water system
• Dishwasher is less than 2 years old
• Shower and separate bath
• 2 W/C
• TV Antenna
• Parking for several vehicles with the convenience of a circular driveway
• Block Size: 371sqm
- Land Size Approx. - 371 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor