118B Drummond Street, Bedford
From $598,000 Amazing value
STYLISH & QUALITY & BRAND NEW HOME - Home Open at 2:30 - 3:15pm SAT & SUN 27- 28/05 House - Property ID: 935127
CALLING ALL FIRST BUYERS, before WA first home buyers grant cut back on 01/07/2017
With best value in the areas, This stunning property has so much to offer and will sell...Grab this opportunity before run away.
Impressive brand new, modern home is contemporary design boasting many features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, chef's kitchen, stunning entertainment alfresco garden, security gate and a flair for functionality, makes it a great place to entertain and enjoy.
Enjoys a well-designed open plan design with clever usage of the large dazzling doors / windows allowing an abundance of natural light into the main living area. That opens out to a large private courtyard and landscaped gardens. The Courtyard provides a further private entrance to the property for family and guest alike.
Situated at the rear of this BOUTIQUE development the versatile design will suit the demands of busy people who seek low maintenance living without having to compromise on quality or privacy at this popular Drummond street of Bedford.
This highly sought after location takes full advantage of the opportunities that come with Centre Bedford living putting you minutes to Italians caf strip, Red Man caf, Sizzle, Galleria & Bedford Market , Deli Shop and Post office on foot, bike by bus or car.
Book a look today with Phoebe Liang!
- 334m2 Block
- Designed porch with timber decking
- Welcoming entry with double door
- 4 good size Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan living features a Quality stone flooring and high ceilings to living/dining area overlooks private courtyard, feature wall landscaping and Fish- Pond.
- Family & Dinning
- Master kitchen with stainless steel appliances &
built in designer cabinets.
- Gas cooks top & hot water system
- Evap air-conditioning throughout
- Solar Panels
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms
- LED lighting throughout
- Timber floors in all bedrooms
- Auto Security gate and intercom
* Automated security gate
- Roller shutter at front window
- Large internal laundry with massive storerooms
- Auto Double garage plus extra parking behind security gate
- No Strata fees & Border of Inglewood
- Close to local school St Peters & Bus Stop
- Close to Galleria Shopping Centre, Dianella Plaza, Coventry village
This amazing property suits FIRB eligible (foreigner buyers) & Great Tax benefits for investors & First home buyer with great First home buyers Grand.
This is the time, Take advantage of the lowest interest rates of all-time, Make that dream come true by owning one of these Quality Units in the heart of Bedford only minutes from the vibrant precincts of Mount Lawley, Northbridge and the Perth CBD.
- Building Size Approx. - 334 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport