19 Wave Street, Mermaid Beach
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER - Prime Nobbys Beach Position House - Property ID: 935185
Perfectly positioned in the Nobbys precinct with its trendy shops, cafes, restaurants and thriving nightlife, this prime site which is currently being used as a Chiropractic Clinic downstairs and rental accommodation upstairs offers potentially many alternatives, subject to GCCC approval which could include a business in line with its current use.
This Medium density residential zoned 405m2 block with a 15m height limit, offers so many financially rewarding opportunities including; redeveloping the site, or depending on the business and GCCC approval you may be able to work downstairs and live upstairs, or simply run a business or lease to a business downstairs and keep the current residential tenants in place upstairs and take advantage of the multiple income streams - The choice is yours!
The vendors are extremely motivated to sell, so all offers will be considered prior auction. Call or email the agent for the Information Memorandum and Town Planning Summary which is available upon request.
- Prime Gold Coast HWY position in Nobbys Beach
- Medium density residential zoned with a 15m height limit
- Redevelopment site
- Potential business use in line with current use, subject to GCCC approval
- 405m2 corner block in high frequency transport corridor
- Just a short 400 metres stroll to the beach and directly opposite Nobbys shops
- Current use: Chiropractic Clinic downstairs, 3 bedroom residential accommodation upstairs
- Double garage
- Potentially work downstairs and live upstairs, subject to GCCC approval
- Close to Pacific Fair, Schools, shops and transport
This is a fantastic opportunity for the savvy business minded investor. The auction will be held on Thursday 22nd June 2017 at 4pm onsite, if not sold prior. Call Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today to invest wisely in your future.
Council Rates: approx. $2,838 p.a.
Water Rates: approx. $1,917 p.a.
Rental Income: Upstairs rented for $405 p/w.
*The Information Memorandum and Town Planning Summary which is available from the agent upon request.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176
- Director, Auctioneer & Senior Sales Representative
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0409 599 507