16 Patterson Drive, Middle Swan
HAS POWERED WORKSHOP, PIZZA OVEN, SOLAR PANELS, BORE AND MORE House - Property ID: 935315
Many extras that a lot of other homes don't have are included in this very well maintained home which you will fall in love with from the moment you set eyes on it.
Originally built in 1990 with dark brick, having recently been professionally rendered to give it a new contemporary modern look, internally the home has had a face lift too and the lucky new owner will appreciate the enjoyment and comfort on offer.
Other great features and facts below;
- Family room extension tastefully built in 2005
- New kitchen installed in 2016 with new gas cook-top and electric wall oven, double sink plus a walk in pantry
- New bathroom was installed with a generous sized shower
- Slow combustion wood fire for cosy winter nights
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner for cooling, plus ceiling fans in two bedrooms
- Outdoor living/kitchen with gas connection for barbecue under a fabulous colourbond gable patio with blinds, to the rear
- Drive through access to the colourbond powered workshop
- Italian style wood fired oven for outdoor cooking of pizza, bread, or even a whole pig (wood supply staying)
- Beautiful soil in the undercover vegetable garden area, that has been fertilized with love and care over the years
- Fruit trees that include; Lemon, Mandarin, Olive, Locuat, Mango, trees and grapevines too
- Reticulated rear gardens, off the bore, front lawns reticulated
- Some bedroom furniture, plus fridge and washing machine can be included in the sale
- Security screens to opening windows and doors. Metal roller shutters to the front windows
- International satellite dish in backyard
- Eight electricity solar panels installed
- Submersible bore in back yard
This property will suit a small family or retiree's who likes to have a vegie patch, family entertaining or workshop tinkering.
Massive sporting field, tennis courts, lawn bowling club in wailing distance from here.
Easy access to Midland central, transport and schools.
Located on a 640sqm block that presents as one of the nicest properties in the area.
Shire Rates are $1,554.00
Contact Ivan Valkoff on 0439 030 409 to book your private viewing today!
- Land Size Approx. - 640 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport