23 Mistover Place, Yallingup
Sold for $ 1,150,000
RURAL OASIS House - Property ID: 935384
Nestled in the heart of Yallingup Hills Estate & hidden at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this picturesque property will have you captivated in its beauty from the moment you arrive. Secluded from the noise of everyday life & surrounded by wildlife yet only 10 minutes from Dunsborough Town Centre.
* This custom built & designed rural retreat sits on its manageable 7080m2 of land & is located amongst a plethora of wildlife & natural bush with walk trails, a winter creek & bush reserves to the rear.
* The home has secure keyless entry & has been configured into 2 separate sleeping wings with a large central living zone providing a spacious meeting point with views out across the trees.
* The galley style kitchen has a beautiful Tasmanian Oak island bench that compliments the crisp white cabinetry & stainless steel appliances.
* Soaring pitched ceilings with feature downlighting provide a light & airy atmosphere whilst the stunning Marri timber floors & wood fire deliver a warm & inviting ambiance.
* Step outside onto the spacious covered timber deck to enjoy outdoor entertaining whilst watching the abundant bird life & kangaroos feeding on the grass.
* The fabulous master bedroom comprises Marri timber floors along with a custom designed walk in robe & resort style ensuite with a walk through shower.
* 3 of the guest bedrooms all have quality carpeting & built in robes, whilst the 5th bedroom has beautiful Marri flooring & could be utilised as a handy home office if required. They all share the modern & convenient main bathroom facilities.
* There is plenty of relaxation zones for the largest of families with a separate 2nd living area off the central wing & an activity room conveniently located in the guest/children wing to provide a practical space for the kids.
* The 6mx9m garage/workshop is fully insulated and has water & power services connected so could easily be converted into further guest accommodation whilst another separate shed for the storage of garden equipment etc. is at the rear of the property.
* Lush lawns which are bore reticulated surround the home which is fully fenced plus automatic gate to entrance. The back lawn has also been fenced to keep the pets & children safe. A plentiful vegetable garden has already been established to cater to your cooking creations.
* Newly set up to operate as holiday rental accommodation the property is ready to go & easily accommodates 2 families ensuring an in demand investment.
* Completed to the finest detail you have nothing to spend & is a must see that you will find hard to leave.
- Land Size Approx. - 7080 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport