13 Andrews Way, Herne Hill
OPEN TO NEGOTIATION
BIG BACKYARD SMALL PRICE TAG House - Property ID: 939144
Welcome to this charming 1975 brick and tile home situated in the popular Rangeview Estate and only a 10 minute drive to Midland.
This would be a great starter home or would suit a young family offering the security of a fully fenced backyard allowing children the freedom to run around and enjoy the outdoors.
The home features:
• Generous queen size master bedroom has a great view to the front garden beds
• Two double sized minor bedrooms
• Modern bathroom with double shower recess
• Modern freshly renovated kitchen with gas cook stove top with plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Above ground pool to splash around and enjoy in the warmer weather
• Plenty of room for a shed (subject to all relevant approvals be sought by buyer)
• Enclosed patio area great space for games room or informal lounge area
• Open lounge room overlooking the kitchen and dining
• Walking distance to public transport
• Walking distance to Herne Hill Primary School
• Easy access to Swan Christian College and Upper Swan Primary School
When location matters this is the house for you. The Swan Valley is literally at your doorstep offering award winning wineries, microbreweries, cafes and so many tourist attractions for everyone to enjoy.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact agent Tracey Carrod on 0402 190 547 or email@example.com
- Land Size Approx. - 840 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport